Case Find

If you know a case name/number of a judgment along with court name or if you know citation of a case, then we can assist you to access that judgment, if you could not get it yourself.

Citation Find

If you have a judgment, but you do not know its citation (SCR, AIR, SCC, and other reporters), you can seek our help. However, we request you to try it yourself before seeking our assistance.

CaseLaw Research

If you can share the proposition/contention/argument with us, we can assist you in getting relevant caselaws. This is the main focus of this project and we simply love doing this.

Share Your Query In Comment Box Below

5 thoughts on “Query”

  1. Clubbing of multiple FIRs against the accused in different states.
    Also he’s already undergone more half the sentence for the offence accused of without any trial.

  2. What are the circumstances in which a convict of life imprisonment be kept in a sub-jail ?

    Where is a person who is ordinarily convicted of imprisonment of more than 14 years supposed to be lodged? Central prison/ central jail or sub jail.

    Also if conviction has taken place in Maharashtra, can the convicts be transferred to another state ?

  3. Co accused get bail from high court. Is it a valid ground for change of circumstances for successive bail petition before the magistrate under section 467/468/471/472

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *